Show your pride and love for the desert with this fun desert scene that says, I Love Desert Life.
One of the first documented advertisements with the combination of I heart ..., was designed by a graphic designer, Milton Glaser. One day while riding in a cab in New York, Milton started scribbling on a scrap of paper with a red crayon. In 1976, he sketched out I heart N Y. In 1977 the New York State Department of Commerce hired an advertisement agency to promote tourism, Milton was recreated to lead the campaign. Milton did mention that this simple, but profound piece of art was inspired by pop artist Robert Indiana, who was the artist who created the 1973 “LOVE” 8 cent postage stamp.
Today this iconic eye-catch image is known throughout the world and is used and loved by many.
- This is a 3" Glossy die-cut vinyl sticker, printed on high quality weatherproof vinyl and then it's sealed with a protective laminate, to help protect it from the elements.
- Created from an original 6x6 watercolor painting, then transferred to the computer and redrawn.
- Free Shipping and Handling.
- This sticker DOES NOT have a white border around it. The white you see in the photos is the sticker's backing.
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
- To help extend the life of the sticker, DO NOT submerge, soak or scrub on this sticker, unless you're trying to remove it.
All Designs Copyright of Desert Art Vibe of Artworks by Wil