When painting, I like to create backgrounds first. For this one I was actually making background for feathers at the time. Once it was dry, my heart told me this looks like a desert scene. I also want to test out creating a cactus in the same painting style that I create feathers.
This was also the first sticker made of my acrylic artwork, and is one of the favorite of customers.
- This is a 3" Matte die-cut vinyl sticker, printed on high quality weatherproof vinyl and then it's sealed with a protective laminate, to help protect it from the elements.
- Created from an original 16x20 acrylic desert abstract painting.
- Free Shipping and Handling.
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently.
- To help extend the life of the sticker, DO NOT submerge, soak or scrub on this sticker, unless you're trying to remove it.
All Designs Copyright of Desert Art Vibe of Artworks by Wil